Read more testimonials about our programs.
Community Collaboration and Support
Collaboration and generous financial and/or in kind support of the Peace Learning Center of Milwaukee, Inc. (PLC) comes from individuals, community groups,urban initiatives, businesses and foundations who strongly believe in issues of peace, nonviolence, social justice, and education. PLC is a registered 501(c)(3) organization.
- Armenian Relief Society, Eastern USA Inc. Racine “Soseh” Chapter
- Apostle Presbyterian Church
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee
- Champaign-Urbana Friends Meeting
- Children’s Outing Association
- Church Women United-Milwaukee
- Dish & Co.
- Educators Network for Social Justice-Milwaukee
- Greater Milwaukee Foundation:
- Annette J. Roberts and Joan R. Robertson Fund for World Peace, World Law and Peace Education
- Immanuel Presbyterian Church
- Jane Bradley Pettit Foundation
- Junior League of Milwaukee
- Kiwanis Club of North Shore Milwaukee
- Kohl’s Charities
- MPS Safe Schools/Healthy Students Initiative
- Milwaukee Friends Meeting (Quakers)
- Milwaukee Homicide Review Commission
- Milwaukee Mennonite Church
- Milwaukee Presbytery
- North Shore Presbyterian Church
- Pottawatomi Bingo and Casino
- Resurrection Lutheran Church
- Riverwest Health Initiative
- School Sisters of Notre Dame
- Snider & Co.
- Uihlein Foundation
- Wauwatosa Presbyterian Church
- Wells Fargo Business Credit,Inc.
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee provides continued support through various departments:
- Department of Communication, Mediation Programs
- Center for Urban Initatives and Research (CUIR)
- docUWM, Department of Film, Peck School of the Arts